The main entrance is on Hermitage Wall and it is opened at 8.45 am.
Sophie, our Headteacher and John, our Premises Manager, are usually at the gate to welcome you to the school. The bell is rung at 8.55 and children should be in class at that time, ready to start learning at 9.00 promptly. All classes have early morning work as the register is being taken- it may be handwriting, Maths activities, fit in five, or checking comments that teachers have written in their marking.
If your child is late, it disrupts their learning, and also that of the other children.
Timings of the school day:
- 8.00 Breakfast Club- breakfast is served until 8.30; last admission to breakfast club 8.45
- 8.55 School starts
- 10.15 Assembly
- 10.30 - 10.45 Morning break
- 11.30 - 12.30 Early years and KS1 Lunch
- 12.30 - 1.30 KS2 Lunch break
- 2.15 KS1 break
- 3.30 School ends
- 3.30-4.30 After school clubs
- 5.45 play centre ends